viernes, 30 de junio de 2023

Naruto: a Tv Programme you watched as a child

Today I'll tell you about a show I used to watch when I was a kid. The show was called Naruto. 

Naruto was an anime series, which was about an orphan boy who wanted to become a ninja, so that the people in his village would recognize him. So much was his intention for people to recognize him, that his dream was to become Hokage, the leader of the village. Naruto had a power inside him that was evil, and the plot of the series revolves around that. Besides having many moments of comedy, the personalities of its characters were recognizable in our society.

The series was broadcasted on Saturdays at 10 a.m., on Chilevision channel, in a children's section that aired cartoons all morning, called invasion. It was the first anime that I liked for its plot, it was interesting the history of the ninjas and how was their life, how they were ascending in the scale of ninjas, like the chunnin exams, besides knowing how powerful were the experienced ninjas and above all the originality in the powers, using the water, the wind, the lightning, the fire and the earth. Another thing that I liked were the ingenious tactics that were given in the combats. Naruto had a sensei, Kakashi, and two partners, Sasuke, who was his rival since he was younger and became his best friend, and Sakura, who was the girl he liked but ended up being one of his best friends, this was how a team was formed to do missions, generally the chemistry of the team was what defined the success of the missions, teamwork.




2 comentarios:

BLOG EXPERIENCE

Today I will write you about my experience blogging. I liked making a blog and that this was in conjunction with more people, I could know a...