viernes, 16 de junio de 2023

Good friends :)

Today I'm going to tell you about my best friends, Diego and Eduardo. They are friends I know from my high school days, but we were not so much friends as acquaintances.

With Eduardo we have known each other for many years, we were classmates since we were 5 years old, but we were not friends, but we had a best friend in common called Matias, in high school Matias died in the accident of "los 16 de ohiggins", this made us get closer and that's when we became friends, we really started to know each other. With Diego we were classmates in high school but we were not friends, I had a different group of friends in high school. 

After we got out of high school, Eduardo started hanging out with Diego, and one day when I was dating Eduardo, he was with Diego and that's when I got to know him more seriously. During the pandemic season we became very close, because we started to get together every week, we would go out exploring around Rancagua, abandoned places, rivers, lakes, or nice places just to hang out and share, to get out of the confinement of the pandemic. 

We all like a similar type of music and we like soccer, we usually get together to play FIFA while listening to music, we go out to play pool and we keep on exploring constantly. Every summer vacation, we go to the beach together, we have made several trips together, last year we went camping in Chiloe.

The last time we met was last weekend to watch the Champions League 2023 final. A nice day :)

The skinny guy with glasses is Eduardo, and the dark-skinned guy is Diego.


2 comentarios:

BLOG EXPERIENCE

Today I will write you about my experience blogging. I liked making a blog and that this was in conjunction with more people, I could know a...