viernes, 21 de abril de 2023

Holiday as a Child :D

Hi Bloggers,

When I have near to 8 or 9 years old, my family's holidays was a trip to beach. My mother worked in Hospital Regional of Rancagua, and she has a agreement for travel to certain places. We would went to Iloca, a small town in coast near to Curico. I remember that in this place we where staying, there were a lot of cabins with different people places, all familys was of health service of the region. This cabins is located near to the beach, like a little less than 1 kilometer.


Every day we did different things, I remember that sometimes in the morning, we would go for a walk near the beach until we got to Duao, a small city with a port where us we take a breakfast and buy fresh fish to prepare for the lunch. In other days, in the evening we went to the craft fairs that had in the centre of the city and we buy different objects such as costume jewelry, clothes and souvenirs for family, in my case I like buy board games, such as cards, etc. I remember that I was play with the others familys child's, in the center of the cabins had a big empty yard, where we play and running for everywhere. I meet a lot of childs, was great for childrens. We usually stayed one of the first weeks of January and then returned to our home in Rancagua.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

BLOG EXPERIENCE

Today I will write you about my experience blogging. I liked making a blog and that this was in conjunction with more people, I could know a...